You have a vision for your software projects, and a team ready to make that vision a reality. Atlassian has the tools your team needs to code, build, and deliver high-quality software more efficiently than ever before.
Bitbucket is the distributed version control system that makes it easy for you to collaborate with your team.
- Pull requests – Facilitate code reviews, resulting in higher quality code and an opportunity to share knowledge amongst your team.
- Branch permissions – Provide granular access control for your team, ensuring the right people can make the right changes to your code.
- Inline discussions – Collaborate right in your code with inline comments, threaded conversations and mentions.
Find out more at the Bitbucket product page.
The Fisheye and Crucible code review tools let you track all your code activity in one place.
Fisheye and Crucible offer:
- Activity streams – Follow what’s happening throughout your projects in real time with activity streams showing recent comments and review updates.
- Inline discussions – Collaborate right in your code with inline comments, threaded conversations, and mentions.
- Code search – Accurately search through your code using file names, partial paths, JIRA Software issues, and many more criteria to go straight to a directory, file, or chart.
Bamboo is the software release management system that ties automated builds, tests, and releases together in a single workflow.
- Deployment projects – For the software you are deploying, a deployment project holds the releases that have been built and tested and the environments to which releases are deployed.
- Dedicated agents – Run hot fixes and critical builds right away, with no wait in the queue for free build agents.
- Visibility – Before deployment, see the full roll-up of code changes and JIRA software issues since the previous deployment.
Find out more at the Bamboo product page.