Atlassian’s project management tools have all the capabilities you need to stay on top of both Agile software development projects and all of your other business needs, including traditional Waterfall project management.
Plan, track, and release world-class software with the #1 software development tool used by Agile teams. And link JIRA Software issues to JIRA Service Desk tickets to keep development and IT connected.
JIRA Software offers:
- Scrum boards – Agile teams can stay focused on delivering iterative and incremental value, as fast as possible, with customizable scrum boards.
- Kanban boards – Flexible kanban boards give your team full visibility into what’s next so you can continuously deliver maximum output in minimal cycle time.
- Agile reporting – Teams have access to more than a dozen out-of-the-box reports with real-time, actionable insights into how their teams are performing sprint over sprint.
- Portfolio planning – Get visibility across all teams and projects with Portfolio for JIRA. Forecast realistic roadmaps, manage team resources and track progress with real-time planning.
Manage any business project including task management, process management, and traditional Waterfall project management with JIRA Core. Handle marketing campaigns, HR onboarding, and much more.
JIRA Core offers:
- Business project templates – Use out-of-the-box business project templates to manage simple tasks and complex projects alike. Customize the templates to match how your team works.
- Task details – See what’s happening with any project. The details of every task, plus comments, attachments, and due dates are stored in one place.
- Notifications – Use @mentions to get the attention of specific team members and stay informed with handy, detailed notifications.
- Power search – Use the search tool to find specific answers – no more digging around for information.
- Reports and Dashboards – Reveal “all the things” with reports and dashboards. Configure them and showcase the metrics that matter most.
The HOS combination of project management experience and Atlassian expertise will give your company the edge you need to succeed. Working with the JIRA suite of Atlassian products, our team of seasoned project managers is ready to help support your programs and deliver measurable results fast.
HOS’s free onsite assessment is the first, completely risk-free step to analyzing your project management needs and finding the right solution. Based on the assessment, your HOS consultant will recommend the project management system that works for you, whether you want to get started with Agile software development or just manage your core business processes more effectively.
HOS contractors have the Atlassian experience needed to install and configure your Atlassian tools and get your new project management system up and running. HOS can even provide long-term contracting assets to supplement your existing project management talent.
Project management tools are only as good as the knowledge level of the people using them. To get your team to the highest level, HOS offers one-time onsite training tailored to your systems and your business needs. And our training center’s open enrollment courses can keep your skills fresh.
Every new project offers a whole new set of management challenges. With HOS’s ongoing support, you’ll never have to meet the challenge alone! From a brief check-in to get a new project started on the right track, to full end-to-end management consulting services, HOS can give you just the help you need whenever you need it.