Atlassian’s project management tools have all the capabilities you need to stay on top of both Agile software development projects and all of your other business needs, including traditional Waterfall project management.
And for managing all types of core business processes, HOS consultants also bring years of experience in Microsoft Project. Whether you go with Atlassian or Microsoft, HOS can design the project management architecture that works best for your company.
Plan, track, and release world-class software with the #1 software development tool used by Agile teams. And link JIRA Software issues to JIRA Service Desk tickets to keep development and IT connected.
JIRA Software offers:
- Scrum boards – Agile teams can stay focused on delivering iterative and incremental value, as fast as possible, with customizable scrum boards.
- Kanban boards – Flexible kanban boards give your team full visibility into what’s next so you can continuously deliver maximum output in minimal cycle time.
- Agile reporting – Teams have access to more than a dozen out-of-the-box reports with real-time, actionable insights into how their teams are performing sprint over sprint.
- Portfolio planning – Get visibility across all teams and projects with Portfolio for JIRA. Forecast realistic roadmaps, manage team resources and track progress with real-time planning.
Manage any business project including task management, process management, and traditional Waterfall project management with JIRA Core. Handle marketing campaigns, HR onboarding, and much more.
JIRA Core offers:
- Business project templates – Use out-of-the-box business project templates to manage simple tasks and complex projects alike. Customize the templates to match how your team works.
- Task details – See what’s happening with any project. The details of every task, plus comments, attachments, and due dates are stored in one place.
- Notifications – Use @mentions to get the attention of specific team members and stay informed with handy, detailed notifications.
- Power search – Use the search tool to find specific answers – no more digging around for information.
- Reports and Dashboards – Reveal “all the things” with reports and dashboards. Configure them and showcase the metrics that matter most.
Easy-to-use single sign-on and user identity lets you manage users from multiple directories, keep permissions for everything in one place, and make life easy for your users by giving them one username and password to log in to all their applications.
Find out more at the Crowd product page.