It may not sound glamorous, but version control is absolutely essential for successful software development. Bitbucket is the distributed version control system that makes it easy for you to collaborate with your team.
Just starting out? Bitbucket Cloud is FREE for small teams of up to 5.
- Pull requests – Facilitate code reviews, resulting in higher quality code and an opportunity to share knowledge amongst your team.
- Branch permissions – Provide granular access control for your team, ensuring the right people can make the right changes to your code.
- Inline discussions – Collaborate right in your code with inline comments, threaded conversations and mentions.
- Flexible deployment models – Access flexible deployment models for teams of all sizes and needs, hosted in Atlassian’s cloud or managed on your own servers.
- Unlimited private repositories – Get unlimited private and public repositories with Bitbucket.
- JIRA Software integration – Create branches from within JIRA Software issues and set up triggers to transition between statuses when reviewing or merging code.
Find out more at the Bitbucket product page.