Atlassian is at the forefront in supplying tools for agile teams. JIRA Software lets teams plan, track, and release world-class software more efficiently using agile best practices. As agile spreads, more organizations are recognizing the need to scale agile to the enterprise level, as noted in this Atlassian blog post:
As agile adoption has increased over the last decade, many organizations have grown with agile and are using scaling methodologies to help them plan, deliver, and track progress across their teams. While many scaling methodologies are available, the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) has been the most widely adopted methodology by larger organizations. With the combined force of JIRA Software and Portfolio for JIRA, Atlassian provides a powerful way support the SAFe® methodology and organizational needs at all levels.
Check out the Atlassian blog for the full post and to download the step-by-step guide to implementing SAFe® with Atlassian tools.
JIRA Software offers:
- Service management integration – JIRA Software issues can link to JIRA Service Desk tickets to keep development and IT connected.
- Scrum boards – Agile teams can stay focused on delivering iterative and incremental value, as fast as possible, with customizable scrum boards.
- Kanban boards – Flexible kanban boards give your team full visibility into what’s next so you can continuously deliver maximum output in minimal cycle time.
- Agile reporting – Teams have access to more than a dozen out-of-the-box reports with real-time, actionable insights into how their teams are performing sprint over sprint.
- Portfolio planning – Get visibility across all teams and projects with Portfolio for JIRA. Forecast realistic roadmaps, manage team resources and track progress with real-time planning.