You do your best to keep your online presence up and running, but sometimes downtime happens. When it does, Statuspage can help you manage your customer experience and let your team focus on fixing the problem.
- Better communication – Display incidents at the top of your page, with options for customers to subscribe to further updates.
- Advance warning of scheduled maintenance – Let your customers know ahead of time when maintenance activities will take place.
- Granular status reporting – Show the status of each service separately.
- Uptime reporting – It’s not all bad news! Let your customers see your high levels of reliability.
- User notifications – Proactively notify users of downtime and let them subscribe to incident notifications to head off nasty surprises.
- Customization – Make your status page harmonize with the rest of your website with custom logo, domain, and look and feel.